The best part about Easter weekend was not having School for Scott all weekend! And we sure did take advantage of that! We went to Thanksgiving point on Saturday for an Easter egg hunt and other fun things. Abby was super cranky at first but she soon moved past that! Abby rode a pony for her second time and was able to pet some other really fun animals. It was so cute! I also took in a really fun Scrapbook class which was such a nice break! Scott worked in the yard all day (despite doctors orders) and we just had lots of fun!
Abby looked more than cute in her Easter dress. My mom is comming up in a couple weeks and we will get better pictures then. But she was just adorable. She loved the things that the easter bunny gave her. And also the wonderful baskets from both Grandparents! We are so lucky to have such great Grandmas and Grandpas.
Abby is growing so much! She is talking like crazy! I think that her vocabulary went from about 5 words to about 20 over night! She loves to sing and Dance, especially to my ringtone on my phone (sweet escape by gwen stefani she sings the oooooooo part). Its so cute! I think this is by far the easiest stage of being a mom so far. She is just so much fun and really pretty easy going. I loved that she can entertain herself for long periods of time and she loves to cuddle while watching movies. We have gone through some fertility issues which can be difficult at times but I could not be more thankful for the beautiful little girl that I have been blessed with. She is such a joy in our lives and I can't imagine life with out her!
No comments:
Post a Comment