

So, I have been following Kelli's blog for a while now and thought that I might give it a try. I only hope I can have half as many witty and wonderful things to say as she does! But I thought this might be a good way for people to keep track of what is going on in our life and hear about all the fun things Abby is doing!
We are doing well here in Utah, we moved into our new home in the beginning of May and we are all just loving it! Its a nice change from living in a small basement apartment for over 3 years! But we will always be greatful to Brent and JoAnne (my inlaws) for letting us stay there until we could afford a house. We are currently trying to get our yard in and that is sooooo much work! But hopefully well worth it next summer! Scott is enjoying his new job and we are all enjoying the different perks that come with it.
My brother Allen is living with us right now which has been fun. Its nice to have a little bit of extra help with Abby during the day. I can actually go to the bathroom when I need to rather then waiting for abby's next nap! Which she is in the middle of right now, so I better go if I want to get anything at all done today!
4 comments:
You forgot to write about the wonderful week you had while your amazing beautiful little sister was there. The amazing magnet board we made, the bagels...with like 5 lbs of cream cheese on it...yea... i dont think thats too good for us... watching the whole season of my new favorite show, GREYS ANATOMY. yep. watched the whole thing in a bout a day put togather. it was truley amazing. oh and how could i forget playing with my adorable neice that i truley miss so much with ALL my heart...and i cannot wait to see her. and how much she has grown. I appreciate my sister having me at her house, i know it was hard having 2 extra people in the house that werent yours...and although i dont eat as much as allen..i can get pretty close sometimes... oh and having to hear us fight...that was prolly horrible...well next blog you write..you should maybe include the aunt of your daughter. sheesh. or maybe the sister in law of YOUR HUSBAND. WELLL I love you big sis. i cant wait to see you. oh and nice blog. its pretty cool . i might even make one myself.
-YOUR lil SIS.
KATIE
YEAH! So excited that you are now in the blog world!!!! You are too nice to me! Your mom just left and it was SO fun to see her and my mother in law. So cool! I cannot wait to be more updated on your life! Lets talk soon! love kelli
hey fun talking with you. i just added your blog to my favorites! :)
Nothing is Better that looking at pictures of my little Scooby (Abby) I miss her so much that I can hardly stand it. What a great way to keep me up to date besides our chats in the morning!!!! Love ya Mom
Post a Comment