




What a fun week! We just got back from California! It was crazy busy as usual but we had a lot of fun! We had Abby's party on Thursday. She doesn't turn one for another week but we celebrated a little early with my family and some great friends! It was so much fun. It was a Polka dot theme and we had each of the little kids take a picture with balls. It was really hectic and way cute! Abby had such a fun time delving into her cake. I think that had we let her she would have been there all day. I can't believe that my little girl is turning one! Its weird because over the last couple of weeks we have made a little transition. I don't feel so much like I am babysitting anymore. She has gotten really easy to take care of and so much fun to be around. I really enjoy her fisty personality. She has so much energy! I just love how much she enjoys her surroundings!
So get this... my beautiful friend Nicki was at Abby's party and she looked ready to have her baby! She wasn't due for 5 more days but she looked like it was time. And then we got a phone call after she left the party.... She had gone into labor on her way home! Isn't that crazy! I was so excited, we went right over to see her! Nicki and I have been through so much together. We have been best friends for like 17 years. It was so wonderful to see her as a mother. Her baby is just gorgeous! And I just know that Nicki is going to be the best mother to her little Sadie! And I can't wait to see her again in a couple of weeks.
We also took Joyces wedding pictures when I was down. That was so much fun! Joyce looked incredible and I am so excited that she is getting married! She is The last one in our group of friends and I realized as I was helping her into her dress that I have helped everyone of them into their wedding dress. With Heather I was with her when she picked out her dress, with Jen I was her escort in the temple, with Nicki we were hiding behind a block wall in the freezing cold before her pictures and with Joyce we were behind a sheet before her pictures. All under different circumstances but what a blessing to be able to share that with each of them. I have such great friends.
We had such a good time with our families but our certainly happy to be home to our boring life! Thank you so much for each of you that shared Abbys pary with us! It was sooo fun! And Congrats Nick!
9 comments:
I did not know that she had her baby that same day!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I wish I could have talked to her more! It was so fun seeing you! Your mom told me today that Abby is saying mama now! HOW adorable is that! Are you coming back down in a few weeks? Talk to you soon. kelli
I know crazy! I think that whole picture situation but her in enough stress that it started labor! And yes I will be down from the 1st of Novemember to the 6th!I would love to come visit or if you are going to be down there let me know!
That was so much fun to see Nikki and little Sadie. Abby is a doll!!!
She fits perfectly in her room.
hey, try and post again real soon! i am goin to try and do it like 3 to 4 times a week! we shall see how it goes! are you still doing fly lady?
OKay I totally suck at being a flylady! And I am working on my posting skills! Bear with me!
cmon i thought for sure by today you would post! I kow after halloween...at least i hope! i think i am going to have to call you soon if you do not post! which woudl nto be so bad!
oops- typed that a little too fast...i really can spell
Sorry I am such a looser! You know what it is.. I dread having to put pictures on, I guess I will just need to post with out pictures! I will today... and thats a promise!
Post a Comment