Has anyone ever wanted to bang their teeth out with a hammer? Or maybe scratch their gums with their wedding ring? Probably not! That would probably be just me because I have the worse teeth problems in the whole world. I have really had these crazy thoughts before! I am on some pretty heavy medication but try to be a good mom while heavily drugged! It doesn't work very well. Thank goodness for Baby Einstein movies! The good news is I am going to the denist today. Not that they can do anything, this problem seem to be a mystery and there is never much they can do except for wait it out so we will have to see.
Abby continues to excell in her walking. We had 6 steps just Sunday and it seems like she is getting more comfortable in her balance. I really am excited to seem my cute baby walk. She gets so excited when she is doing it. Its almost like she wants to skip the walking part and go straight to running. Its so cute! I can't believe that a year ago I was as big as a cow waiting for this baby to come and change my life forever. I can't remember what my life was like with out her. I was telling scott the other day that I have only been away from her for a few hours at a time. She is always with me. Its so fun to have a little friend that is always there for you. Being a mom is so much harder and way better than I ever expected! And I wouldn't change a thing about it! Well I better go try to be some what productive even though I feel like my head is about to fall off!
1 comment:
I am so sorry you are not feeling well. that sounds HORRIBLE...i am looking forward to seeing abby run around next week! YEAH! I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment