Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our house has been crazy!!!





Things have been quite crazy at our house. Abby is just getting so active and really has quite the attitude!!! I am trying to teach her sign language because it feels like I am being screamed at most of the day. I know that this is partly because its like 0 degrees outside and she feels cooped up (don't we all!) and partly because I know she has things she wants to tell me and just doesn't have the words to say it. So I am trying to be patient and hoping that this lovely stage she is in will pass soon!
We had a really great Christmas. Unfortuantly most of the pictures that were taken were lost so we don't have much to prove it! But it really was great and it was a nice relaxing vacation. Scott was so generous at christmas. I loved everything that I received (necklace, clothes, shoes , scrapbook stuff ect). But it was even more exciting to give! Those who know me know that I am way anti video game. Well I caved and got Scott a Playstation 2 for christmas along with the game quitar hero. I really felt like We would be able to keep our use of the game to a resonable leval and so far I have been right. It has been lots of fun! I could hardly sleep the night before because I knew he would be so excited! And I also knew I would be making a huge hypocrite of myself. But it was worth it because he really loved it! Abby also had a very great Christmas. Santa brought her a doll house and a leap frog game and we gave her lots of books, toys and clothes. My mom made her the most beautiful blanket. We call it our reading blanket because its so special we only use it when we read together. And of course she was spoiled further by both sets grandparents!
Overall things have been really great. And although Abby is difficult at times she is also so much fun! It is so great to have be so active and willing to learn. She loves to read and play with her clothes. She is already playing dress up by putting just about everything around her neck which worries me sick but is also really cute! She is getting better about letting me put things in her hair and actually keeping them their. But you wouldn't know that by this pictures I attached. At home her hair is almost always in her face. I try to pick and chose my battles.
I have been scrapbooking a ton! And am loving my new fonts for my Cricut! I love it when Abby looks though her book and Gasps at every page Its so rewarding! And my husband has been so patient about the cost of it all!
Scott and I will be married 4 years on Wednesday!!!! Its crazy because it feels like we have been married forever but also that it has gone by so fast! It has been the best four years ever and I am so grateful for him and all of the hard work that he does for our Family. He is such a wonderful Dad to Abby and I couldn't ask for a more helpful and patient husband! He will be finished with his Masters in June and I am so excited for all that will bring! Life without school has been unheard of for him and I can't wait to have that weight lifted from his shoulders! I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. I love you baby!!!!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog baby! I hadn't seen some of these pictures yet. I especially love the one of me rocking out on guitar hero wearing my Utah Blaze jersey...I do look a little ghetto. I believe I was rocking to "Sweet Child of Mine" at the time of the picture. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas presents, you are the greatest!

kellibelli said...

i cannot beleive it has been 4 years! congrats to you both! all the pictures were adorable. i love the black high chair! i realy like your decorating style. Your wedding pics are so pretty. i am glad you are both so happy. It was fun haning out with both of you. We wish we lived closer and could do more stuff as a couple with you guys. Hope to see you all again really soon.

Vanessa said...

I love Abby's Hair do's! Isn't if fun to look at wedding pictures! I didn't realize that we both had only Red Roses in our bouquet. I love Abby's Pink Chair, I have seen it before and I want it when I have a girl! Hope your doing well!
love, vanessa

Craig&Shannon said...

hey you cute kids! I love your blog! You are so creative! I miss your cute face!