Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Looking for a New Entertainment Center!




I don't usually do this but I really do need some advice. We are looking for a new entertainment center and are torn! Please Help! All is well with our family! We have been sick the last week or so which hasn't been fun at all! I have had a cold and Abby had the Vomitting virus that is going around utah! She is better now but it was definatly a long night! We also had an incident with a burn. We left Abby with a baby sitter a couple of weeks ago and she turned the fireplace on (we have a gas fireplace). Well the babysitter didn't know that Abby could climb onto the hearth and the rest is history! Abby had a 2-3 degree burn on one of her hands. It was so terrible! There was one point where they thought she may need surgery (skin grafts) on that hand. But thankfully due to lots of prayers I am sure, her hand healed almost completly the night before we went to the burn clinic. It was another Miracle that we have witnessed in our little girls life! It sure is amazing all the things that you learn through your children. Just a quick update! I will write more again soon I promise!

4 comments:

kellibelli said...

My only advice is make sure whatever you buy will be easily baby proofed! and loook t costco...the best return policy...not like you really are goin got want to return one of these...anywyas,


Your mom told me the story about the burn and i had chills when she told me the ending of it. that is so cool that is was healed. faith can do wonders!

it was good to talk toyou for a minute the other day. is there a website i can go to..of course there is one...i just cannot remember the name you said of the shirts...hope that went well! cannot wait ot see you in a couple of weeks...hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Maria... Go with the first one posted at the top of the page. It seems more masculine then the rest...although the others are nice, I don't think that you can go wrong with any of them. RC willey has one that is very similar that is a mixture of the first and second one. It is a bit pricey but Chris and I really like it and hope to one day get it (Yeah, Right!)
And about Abby... break my heart. I am so glad to know that everything is going to be okay. She is such a strong girl. I can only imagine how strong she will be thru her teenage years when she is dealing with a lot more than burns and bruises. (I know Maria, you can't even think about your little girl growing up!) Tell the family hi for me and we hope to see you, Scott and Abby soon!! Take care
Heather Walker

Maria said...

Heather so funny that you say that because the second one is actually from RC Willey! I wonder if it is the same one! I am going to call you! I want to hang out!

Vanessa said...

Hey Maria, I saw that you posted a website modbe clothing on kelli's blog and I totally want to buy some stuff. Who can I call to order some because it looks like I can't online. can you email me and let me know? Thanks! P.S. I am so sorry about Abby that is horrible! I swear when it rains it pours! Also, I like the 2nd one :) It looks like it has more storage .