
Sounds stupid but it is true! After being bottled up in our house for what seems like a lifetime and it was finally warm enough (over 50 degrees) to go outside. Abby was loving it! She was running all over exploring everything. It just made me even more anxious to get our yard done this next month. Its kind of a mess right now but luckily I am married to someone that acutally enjoys yard work so it should go pretty smoothly.
Things are going well around here. We are still in the countdown for weekends left of school and we are now down to 9!!!!!! And can hardly wait! Abby is at a really fun age right now! She runs everywhere and she talks to me constantly! I have no clue what she is saying but she is convinced I understand. She is just like her mother and uses her hands when she talks which I find very amusing. And just this morning she signed I love you! It was so cute!
I have been keeping myself busy reading the first page of every book abby has. That is about how long she lasts but she loves to read! I also have been scrapbooking a lot which i just love doing! I am now to the 3 month of abbys life! I find it so fulfilling and I love watching abby look through her book and point to all the people! It is so fun!
My friend Nicki is comming to visit us next week so I will be cleaning and trying to keep the house clean until then! We are so excited to have them come and stay with us for over a week! Abby is going to have so much fun with little Sadie who will be about 5 months old. Abby just loves babies!
For those who are curious I did get my entertainment center. I went with the second one down on the blog and I just love it! It looks so good and has so much storage I am just loving it!
5 comments:
How fun that you will get to have nikki for a week! I hope you all have so much fun. I am so happy to hear that you only have 9 weeks left with school! I so know your pain! But I only had to do it for several months with Luke in school and Davis ....It is so hard to not have your hubby around as much as you would like. I am very happy for you guys to be so close to achieving a very long and hard goal! The entertainment center looks so nice. I like how you have it decorated as well..just a touch of red goes a long way! I totally understand how excited you must have gotten when Abby signed i love you...I think I would scream! I get so excited when Davis signs to me to tell me his needs. I think he is so smart when he does it! Gotta run
ugh. i want to visit. im mad.
Cute pictures. Jack loves being outside as well. I love the black entertainment center,my new kitchen table is black also and I love the contrast. Have fun with Nicki.
Post a Comment