





We are so excited because Scott Graduated with his MBA this weekend! I could not be more proud of him and all that he has done to earn this degree. It has not been an easy road for either of us but it is certainly an accomplishment that we are so grateful to have behind us! I dragged him up to logan to walk.. he wasn't to happy about it but I felt since he didn't walk for his bachelors he need to walk this time! I think he was glad i made him go! I look terrible in the pictures! I ran out of eyeliner and it was pouring rain. So my hair and makeup look terrible! But I loved my new dress! We had to take the pictures against a white wall because of the rain.... my mom will have to retake them this week!
Everything around here is going great! We are getting our yard put in this week and I couldn't be more excited! Playing in the dirt is getting really old and I know that its going to look really great! Our yard is beyond huge we realize that more than ever since Scott has been trying to get it ready for grass. We bought this super cute playhouse from Costco that i know abby is just going to love!
My mom got in last night and i am so glad that Abby was comfortable with her from the start (because she let her play with her phone!) It should be fun to have her here even though we will be super busy!
2 comments:
THIS IS SO GREAT! Congrats! I am very happy for you all! What a relief and an accomplishment. Cannot wait to see pics of your big yard!
Congrats Scott! Maria- love the dress, super cute!
Post a Comment