






What a great Mothers day! I just love the age that Abby is at and I truley feel that it has never been more rewarding to be her Mom than it is right now! I think this can definately partially be attributed to her going to nursery. It has changed my life! I find I am just so excited to see her when I pick her up and I am really re-energized for the entire week! Yesterday she came running in my classroom with her arms open to give me a hug and in one hand was a frame with a picture of her in it. So cute! In the picture she is looking into the mirror of the fisher price vanity they have in nursery. My mother in law (also the nursery leader) says she is obsessed with looking in the mirror. I honestly have no idea where she gets that from! But she was so proud of her picture and it made me feel so good.
Scott woke up early and made me a super yummy breakfast. It was very sweet and he worked really hard to make it as much like what my dad makes my mom for mothers day as he possibly could. He got me a new cordless phone that I so desperatly wanted! My old one rang so loud that it would wake abby up and make me very upset! My new one has 3 handsets and the volume can be adjusted to where it is practically silent! I love it!
We were able to talk to my brother Marc yesterday and that was more than fun! He is such a sweet heart and I am soooooo excited for him to come home. I think he is planning on living with me for a few month which I know will be so great! He is such a great example to all of us!
As hard as it has been this last year with trying to have another baby and having absolutley no success, I just feel so totally blessed with my beautiful little girl. She brings me so much joy and I am trying to keep my mind on that as we close the clomid chapter and move on to other things. I think I am starting to submit to the fact that heavenly father has his own plan and it doesn't alwas match up with mine. Hopefully in a few years I will look back and understand why I was supposed to have this trial in my life but until then I am just going to enjoy what I have.... and beautiful little girl and a wonderful husband!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Abby is so cute and such a happy baby. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day...you deserved it!
First off,
I love these pics, you can tell how nice of a camera you have.
2ndly, I am glad you had a good mother's day and I am LOVING this stage too. It is so fun!
3rdly, I am genuinely so sorry that you are having to go through the fertility trial. I really am so sorry and hope that this next chapter works for you guys. You are amazing parents and sometimes Heavenly Father's plan really does not seem to make sense at the time, but of course in the end it always does. You will be in my in my prayers. Miss you, love kelli
Post a Comment