Saturday, September 08, 2007
Marc is home!
This last week we went to down to California to welcome Marc home from his Mission. It was sooo much fun to have all of our family together again! He is so sweet and just makes our family feel complete again. It was beyond hot when we were there! Oh my goodnes! I don't think that I have ever been so hot in my entire life! But we survived and had a good time while we were there. We were able to take some family pictures when we were down there. Abby was soooo hard, but we managed to get a few cute ones. We also had my brother-in laws wedding yesterday, so it has been a busy couple of months full of family and fun but i think we are ready to get back to our boring life! My mom just left a couple of hours ago (she came to shoot the wedding) and we are sad to see her go. Abby just loves her "waaaamaaaa" That is what she calls her, its really cute! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Maria, Gorgeous family Pictures. Good Colors on you too. Abby is so Cute and tell your mom that she looks HOT!!in those pictures too!! What a babe! Hope Marc is doing well and can we please get together sometime?
Your mom does look so good in those pictures! I am bummed I missed you! I hope someone was videoing all of this! These pictures make me smile, I love them all! Abby is so cute even if she is not smilng!
glad you are doing better with life. I am sorry that infertility is a trial for you. I wish we could know what God is thinking sometimes...you are amazing.
thanks for updating... I ws so excited to see 2 new posts today!
Post a Comment