Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween


I know this is out of order but I simply could not resist posting a TON of pictures of my beautiful butterfly.  Seriously... something just isn't right about being this gorgeous! I just love her so much!  We had a fun.. slightly stressful halloween. I just had a lot to do, you would think that I am used to that by know but I am not. But I did make my traditional Dinner in a pumpkin and it was so yummy.. and of course Abby looked wonderful so everything was great! I just love holidays!
Goal over the next few days: Get caught up on blogging! Posts to come: Abby's amazing party, the pumpkin patch and our fun California trip and our new puppy!










7 comments:

Classicphotos said...

Thoes are amazing!!! I love that girl!!!! Great job Maria!!!

Anonymous said...

These turned out so cute! She looked so cute in her costume last night!

Sara said...

did you make her costume?
she's adorable!
my mom told me that lucy was a black & orange butterfly too -- is it the same one? i haven't seen pics yet :)

Amy Baker said...

Abby looks fabulous! What a beautiful girl, costume, and pictures of the whole thing. Happy Halloween!

Heather Walker said...

Absolutely Adorable!! She is so stinkin' cute! I love that costume.

Celeste Dodge said...

Did you make the skirt? It's so cute!!

kellibelli said...

I am looking forward to Juliet being a butterfly! I love that you took the costume and put a much more fluffy skirt with it. SO SO SO SO cute! she is so pretty! I am excited to see your new puppy!