Friday, November 07, 2008

A very berry birthday!

This year we did a strawberry shortcake birthday party for Abby... It was so much a fun and turned out absolutely adorable. I loved the way the cake turned out ( I of course didn't do it myself) and I love the tissue balls hanging from the ceiling. You can't tell from the picture but we had the fan turned on so they were spinning.... so fun!  We had strawberry shortcake, all sorts of candy, and strawberry crepes with the yummiest custard. I also had a bakery called dippidee make strawberry shaped cookies... they were absolutely divine ! We had so many sweet things we seriously were sick... but is was wonderful! 
Abby got the most beautiful dollhouse for her birthday.. complete with all the accessories, furniture and the people. It is so beautiful and she loves to play with it! Thanks to all our family who came and also gave abby such fun gifts ( we might as well start calling her Aurora!) I love my little girl and still can't believe she is already three! 


















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a birthday! she is so cute and your cake is so adorable

The Waldram Family said...

Maria you need to become a party planner...this is the cutest thing ever! Abby is one lucky little girl. We had fun hanging out with you guys yesterday.

Lauren

Celeste Dodge said...

Everything looks so fabulous! I should have you come do my kids parties!!

kellibelli said...

WoW! The cake and everything looked so cute. I love that she is wearing a strawberry shortcake shirt and hot pink leggings. As soon as I came to your blog and saw that the heading I got so excited, because you always do SUCH CUTE party stuff. That cake was SO adorable and I have to tell you I was thinking about her butterfly pictures today and how much I love them.
I love the doll house too. Girls are SO fun.

Jake & Rachel said...

whoa, what a spread! You put us all to shame Maria!!

Sara said...

what i wouldn't give for one of those cookies -- wow, they look so delicious! sugar cookies are my weakness but i hate making them!

what an adorable party :)

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

You are such a great Mom what a fun party. I am calling you to plan Gwyn's next birthday. Your should be a party planner!

Vanessa said...

Love that everything is RED! That cake is awesome! Abby looks to cute in her outfit!

Eric and Hayley said...

Okay, have to add my comment about LOVING the cake! Where did you get it from?