Never thought I would ever be, a busy mom chasing after three…

Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank you Santa!


Thats right this year Santa gave me the best gift possible (next to a baby of course)..... Abby is officially potty trained! I could not be more excited about this recent development. She has not had any accidents in over a week and she even wore underwear to church and told her teacher when she had to go! Amazing! I did sink to a new low when I told her that santa does not come to three year olds who are not potty trained... but it worked so no guilt here! I had been working with her for a few days and then when my parents and brothers came something just clicked.... not a single accident since! No incentives, not even a candy or treat after she goes....I am just so happy that now I can put Abby in dance and Preschool! And if I can't have more baby's any time soon I may as well enjoy a diaper-less life right? Now I need to reward my self with purse instead of diaper bag! Can't wait!

PS We had an amazing christmas... More details to come! 
Official date of potty training: December 20th 2008
Posted by Maria at 9:57 AM

2 comments:

Scott said...

I'm so excited too...it really is great to have a potty trained child! Great job on sticking to your guns and not giving in.

10:25 AM
dede said...

CONGRATS... go abby girl. Yeah it has been a few months for us and let me tell you it has been amazing.. (except I am still changing Mallory's but it is SO different) Enjoy girl!!!! Hope your Christmas was great

9:58 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Favorite Blogs

  • Alicia and Alex
  • Allen and Whitney
  • Allison
  • Angela and Chris
  • Angela and Rich
  • Angelina
  • Ava's mom
  • Bart and Randi
  • Brad and BrieAnn
  • Bremen and Andrea
  • brigss and Natalie
  • Brittany and Andrew
  • Brittnee and David
  • Casey and Renny
  • Celeste and Ryan
  • Chris and becki
  • Chris and Heather
  • Colten and Melissa
  • courtney
  • Craig and Shannon
  • DeDe and TC
  • Dillon and Kim
  • Eric and Hayley
  • Jake and Rachel
  • Jeff and Shannon
  • Jen and Ryan
  • Jenna and Matt
  • Jill and Brian
  • Joe and Mandy
  • Justin and Jocelyn
  • Kate
  • Kelli and Luke
  • Lauren and Jason
  • Marc
  • Melanie and Ryan
  • Molly and Vic
  • Moms pictures
  • Monica and Jon
  • My photography blog
  • Nate and Kirsta
  • Nicki and Micah
  • Paul and Heather
  • Russ and Lori
  • Sara
  • Sarah and Kraytuhn
  • Skye Johansen photography
  • Stephanie
  • Steve and Amy
  • Tara and Tim
  • the S family
  • tiffanys portraits
  • Vanessa and Josh

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (89)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • the sunday before Christmas
      • Thank you Santa!
      • Pumpkin patch
      • Zoey
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)

Me

Me

My photog blog

  • Photos by maria
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.