I am finally back to blogging! Anyone who follows my photography blog knows that I have been insanely busy.... way more than I would have liked to be! But I told myself I was going to be done on Friday and I am holding true to that! No more editing until the first of the year! And except for a few christmas cards I need to finish up and catching up on this blog I am not going to be on my computer! Sooooo.....
Here is Zoey! Our not so new puppy..... We have had her now for over a month and a half. These pictures were taken when we first got her and she was beyond cute! She is still really cute just not nearly as small. For my sake I wish she would have stayed small but for her own sake it is for sure good that she has gotten bigger! Abby was pretty hard on her in her brand new days... but things have definately gotten better! She is very playful and I have to break up fights between her and Abby all day long... but I have to tell you she is worth it.
Most people who know me know that I am for sure not an animal person. My husband is however so I knew that it was inevitable that we were going to have to get one someday. Why now you ask, well honestly I did mostly for Abby. I just wanted her to have some kind of companion until we can have more children. And that part of having a dog has really paid off! I just love watching her run along side abby in the back yard.... It is so great!
So do I regret it..... Not at all.... Is this so hard for me.... you have no idea!
3 comments:
She is too cute! You sure do have your hands full. Are you coming to Cali for Christmas? If you are let me know so I can come see you and Abby. If not I am coming to Utah Jan. 15, and I would love to get together with you.
Aw, that picture of Abby and Zoey is so cute! She really does look a lot smaller!
Oh my goodness, I am very proud of you for having a puppy! How fun for Abby! She (Zoey ) is very cute! Davis would be in heaven if we had a dog!
Post a Comment