I took Abby's pictures this morning and they went great! I have been feeling so cooped up lately because it has been so cold and snowy here. Most days we don't leave the house at all, so today Abby and I braved the cold to take her pictures.... we were a bit limited because there was about a foot of snow if not more everywhere! Anyway, I think they turned out amazing! She has really gotten so much easier to take pictures of! Enjoy!
7 comments:
cute! cute! cute!
You are so talented! But I guess it doesn't hurt when the person you are taking pictures of is beautiful.
She is SO lucky to have SO many awesome pictures to show off for years!!!
(those are perfect pictures)
Those are great pictures! She is so adorable.
Scott better be prepared for all the boys that are going to be stopping by in about 10 years! They are great pictures.
My gosh Maria! Your photos are so perfect! You of course have the most adorable little model to work with. I love the worn distressed wood in the background.
what the crap. where is the pic of me and abb sis!
Post a Comment