Friday, February 27, 2009

photo 2/52..... best friends

So here ya go.... Photo number 2 out of a years worth of photos....this is going to be fun!
Don't you think that each person really has a few best friends....

There is the friend you hang out with lots and lots and you laugh like crazy

There is the friend that your doing things for frequently and they do things for you

There is the friend you have known forever and even if you don't talk as often as you should you know your friendship is good and they are always there for you

There is the mom best friend

And Of course I am lucky enough to have the sister best friend

And then there is the best friend that when you met the first time you knew that he was going to be a special part of your life forever. That he was going to be there for everything.. good or bad... no matter what. When we met 6 and a half years ago Scott became my most valuable of all my best friends....I am so glad that I have him forever!

Then there is a certain friend.... when we met 3 and a half years ago there was an instant connection. I quickly made her one of my very best friends ever... she was beautiful and sweet. She was always there for me...night or day. She wasn't the same size so I didn't have to worry about her borrowing my clothes and not returning them. I dove into this friendship head first.... I have learned so much about this friend in 3 and a half years.... what i know now is that she is a very needy friend... that she requires a lot of assistance and that she is a huge liability (if she gets in trouble so do I) . She gets mad at me lots and lots...probably more than anyone else. but she is also so quick to forgive. So grateful. So funny. So charming. So funny. So witty. So funny. So sympathetic and so worth it. Worth everything. I love her so much and I would do anything for her! She is actually in the other room in time-out singing these words...I kid you not...

"Its a wonderful Day"

"And I am in trouble"

"I want someone to help me"

"and its a wonderful day"

"and I am sad"

"Wonderful Day!"

"And Nobody can't be mean to me!"

"Wonderful day!"

I love this spit fire little girl of mine so much! She really is so fun to have around.....and she makes a great Best friend!

2 comments:

Scott said...

You are my best friend too! singing in time out...seriously funniest lyrics of all time!!!

Whitney Bennett said...

HAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard reading those lyrics she came up with. I can always count on her to make me laugh. She is so adorable and spunky and SO SO SO funny. Cutest girl in the entire world...