Wednesday, April 01, 2009

love these girls

I just cannot wait to shoot outdoors again.... this weather has really been no fun! Abby and I have been taking some pictures lately on the warm days.... Isn't she fun? We seriously have so much fun together. I love having a daughter old enough that she is a breeze to have around. She is a great shopping companion. She thinks everything looks good.... she has no concern for money and she hangs up the clothes after I have been trying them on. I just love it when she says "mom that is so much cute!". And when she gives her opinion on what I should buy. There are not a ton of positive things about not being to have babies.... but having this time with my girl... uninterrupted, Really has been priceless. She is truly one of my best friends... and i love her so much!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Looks like my sister has the photography gene as well... she took these pictures of Abby and I and I am so in love with them... I feel like it depicts us so well..... 5/52

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket




And so I returned the favor... .Abby loves her aunt Kate.... we are so lucky to have her around... love ya sis!

Photobucket


Photobucket




And last but I hope not least... Abby took this one of me.. all by herself! Not to bad huh? Maybe she has the photography gene too!

Photobucket


5 comments:

brittani c. said...

Byoo-tee-full! I love how you captured those moments.

Classicphotos said...

they are really good maria!!! Where does that gene come from?. your opa!!! thats who!!! We will have to thank him some day!!! I love these pics cam I put them on my facebook?

Amy Baker said...

Love them all. I think I'm ready for you to take my girl's pictures again. I'll have to get in touch with you about that soon! You and Abby are darling. I love her excited smile in the first picture with Katie. Cute, cute!

Nicki said...

You girlies are beautiful!

Lyns said...

How fun!! You guys are so gorgeous!!! I can't wait until my little bug gets to be big like Abby!!