Abby was so great in her first recital....she is fourth from the left! So fun!
So adorable, I can't wait for Savannah to do dance! How Fun!
That was awesome! It totally made my night. I can't stop giggling. Great job Abbs!
I am so glad I was able to go to that. I have the cutest niece EVER! Love that girl!
that is crazy you have a child that could be in dance! so cute
So cute, and really funny too. How fun!
I actually got a little teary eyed thinking about the fact that the doctors told her she could never walk properly and here she is in her first dance recital. I love her and all she did so cute, I loved her poses!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So adorable, I can't wait for Savannah to do dance! How Fun!
That was awesome! It totally made my night. I can't stop giggling. Great job Abbs!
I am so glad I was able to go to that. I have the cutest niece EVER! Love that girl!
that is crazy you have a child that could be in dance! so cute
So cute, and really funny too. How fun!
I actually got a little teary eyed thinking about the fact that the doctors told her she could never walk properly and here she is in her first dance recital. I love her and all she did so cute, I loved her poses!
Post a Comment