Sunday, May 03, 2009

9/52 plus randomness

I didn't take new pictures with Abby this week... so here is an old one that no one has seen yet...sorry! If you have checked out my photo blog you know why my life is crazy right now.... no... crazy isn't the right word... insane!

Here is two more just cuz.....



A few random thoughts

I got a new calling this last week..Relief society Secretary... Much apologies to all the Church Secretaries out there that have gone unappreciated by me..... wow this is a lot of work!

On the same note....Relief Society is amazing I had never been until a few months ago (primary and young women's kept me away). I am amazed at the spirit I feel when I am there. It has been such a blessing.

I am having eye surgery in a week.... ouch!

Rain Rain go away! Don't come again...

Abby's dance recital is two weeks...I hope that I can contain my excitement and actually sleep between now and then! And I really hope my eye surgery doesn't hinder my ability to see my beautiful girl dance around in a pink and blue dress with a white parasol... Love it!

I bought cake plate number eight this week... love it so much. I need to have a party just to use it! I need to stop it before it becomes an obsession... to late!

Taking new family pictures this week.... navy blue, yellow, yellow wild flowers on the ground and trees with out leaves...I have the perfect location, even a yellow parasol, are you salivating yet because I have been for weeks since i came up with the idea.. I just can't wait to see my little girl galavanting through trees with a paper umbrella! seriously can't wait!

Wicked was amazing.. post to come!

I may have the best in-laws ever... no i for sure do! My father-in-law was just called as bishop to a BYU ward. Such a neat meeting... they are such good people and I just love them!

I just adore Abby.... it is taking everything I have to not climb into bed with her right now and cuddle.... she would for sure kick me out and be so mad! I just think she is the greatest!

I have literally 9 photo shoots to edit! I am seriously drowning! I am so glad that my husband picks up the slack when I am overwhelmed! He is the greatest! If you want to know where you are in the editing order here ya go....

nielson Family
Baby Murray
Baker Girls
Garret
Kim Davis
Davis Family
English kids
Brendas family

You thought I was kidding didn't you.... A lot of these are just little projects but projects nonetheless...I have got to buckle down so I can go back to being a mom and wife again!

No comments: