Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Sad story

We did IVF again.....

It didn't work again.....

I am crushed........

The End

16 comments:

The Waldram Family said...

I am so sorry! I have been thinking of you constantly...

Love Lauren

Libby said...

Maria! I am so sorry. So, so sorry.

BrieAnn said...

I'm so so sorry! We'll keep you guys in our prayers! I'm so sorry!

Sarah M said...

That's awful Maria. I'm so sorry, that seriously just breaks my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kirsta Silvey said...

So so sorry! We'll keep you in our prayers. I think about you and your family often.

quiltercindy said...

I am so sorry..I do not know what to say.. My thoughts are with you.

Classicphotos said...

Your the Best mom I know!!! It just does not make sense. Dad and I are so sad for you, Scott and Abby. We love you. Mom

Amy Baker said...

Yes, that is a very sad story. Steve and I are so sad and sorry. We love you guys!

King Family said...

Maria-
I am so sorry. It breaks my heart to hear that.

kellibelli said...

oh my goodness, I did not know you were doing it again already....I am so sorry. It does not make sense....I love you all. I will be praying for you.

Cathi said...

I am so very sorry Maria.

Joni Gardine said...

Maria,

When the Ashley and Libby told me that you were doing IVF again, I was overjoyed and hopeful. My prayers are with you. This is a tough trial you've been handed. Though my experience is a different one, I know what it's like to have a void that only a new baby will fill. To have that void, and not have it filled, and not understand why, completely. Big hugs. So sorry I missed seeing you when I was out.

Love,
Joni

Paul/Heather said...

Maria and Scott,

I dont know what to say except it made my heart hurt and it makes me so sad for both of you and little miss Abby.
Lots of big Hugs

Vanessa said...

I am so sorry Maria. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

dede said...

oh maria... i wish i could say something to make it better.. i am so sorry... you will be blessed for your patience and faith.. i will be praying for you....

brittani c. said...

I love you guys.