I love these, the coloring and everything is SO pretty. Her eyes sparkle! I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope you are well.
She just has that innocent sparkle about her. Cute pics, Maria. :)
She could not be any cuter...seriously. I want to eat her too, I often feel the same way about my neices and nephews.
I love Abby's dress too! She is such a well dressed little girl, I have to find out where you shop.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love these, the coloring and everything is SO pretty. Her eyes sparkle! I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope you are well.
She just has that innocent sparkle about her. Cute pics, Maria. :)
She could not be any cuter...seriously. I want to eat her too, I often feel the same way about my neices and nephews.
I love Abby's dress too! She is such a well dressed little girl, I have to find out where you shop.
Post a Comment