
I feel so blessed to have known this sweet woman. I feel even more blessed that my daughter and my husband were able to know her as well. We went and visited her just one month ago in Northern california. I am so glad that my Grandparents felt the need to bring all of their posterity together. I don't believe that it was an accident that they did it when they did.
One of my favorite memories of her was when we were taking the first set 5 generation pictures when Abby was a baby. I remember she was feeling Abby's feet and asking her if her toes where large. I told her yes and before I could explain to her about Abby's birth defect she preceded to tell me that Abby got her big toes from her..... because her Toes were also abnormally large. I had to laugh... and I didn't have the heart to correct her.....

I love my Great Grandma, She will be missed. But I am so glad that she can now be with her husband and with her beautiful daughter that passed away a few years ago. I am so grateful of the knowledge that I have about what happens when we die and that we can be with our family forever. I am grateful for the legacy that she has left and the influence she has had on my life and will continue to have on the lives of me and my family.
We are pretty lucky to be abundant in Five generation pictures in my family. When I was a baby we were able to take one with Mary's mother before she died, I was the fifth generation then. Now I am the fourth and Abby is the fifth. I feel pretty special to have these amazing pictures.










1 comment:
What a tribute to one of my favorite people!! Thanks Maria for sharing your thoughts on this amazing woman for truly she was!!!
Post a Comment