Our california trip
abby's amazing cupcake party
The pumpkin patch
Halloween
But instead of catching up like I should be, I cannot stop staring at our family pictures my sister took of us last night. I just want to say 3 things.....
1. Sis you rocked this photo shoot
2. I love what we are wearing
3. I am beyond blessed
And for your viewing pleasure here are a few.....












7 comments:
These look so good! I love the one of you and Scott looking at Abby and she's laughing, so cute!
Great pictures! I can see why you are loving them!
Really great photos! You look so pretty in all of these! Cannot wait to see pics from the cupcake party!
Love the Pictures Maria! Abby's personality is totally shining through! You look awesome as well! Seriously we need to go shopping sometime because you always look so cute!
You all look so great in every one of them. I love them all. I love what you're waring too. My little Hallie has that same dress that Abby is wearing. I'ts one of my favorites.
I love the colors you chose to wear! You guys are a great-looking family. Little Abby is a show-stopper. :)
Love these pictures my skinny friend!!!
Post a Comment