Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One of those days

I am having a day.. One where I am sad that I can't have babies....

Makes is really hard to edit newborn pictures

The end.

5 comments:

dede said...

I wish I could say something to make it better. Praying for you. So sorry. You are an amazing mom and woman. Thanks for your example. I LOVE your family pictures below!!!! and above :) gorgeous family. Love the orange shoes :)

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Ohhh... that makes me so sad. Your an amazing Mom to Abby! And dito to the comment above. You are a great example!

Paul/Heather said...

Thanks for coming to play for a little...made ISAAC and I so happy to have company.
You two girls are just hotties!

I will always share my babies with you and scott...you say when. :)

Amy Baker said...

You are a wonderful mother, wife, friend, and all around person. You have many blessings and you are a blessing to many. We love you Maria!

kellibelli said...

I am so sorry Maria. I cannot imagine your trial. I still pray for you guys.