I am also sorry it took me so long to blog this. It is so discouraging that pictures just don't capture everything about it.... I was a little bummed!

I have been planing Abby's fourth birthday party since her party last year. And it was such a great success. I got my inspiration for the color scheme from some wrapping paper I bought this summer and I LOVE it.
It started out as a cupcake theme. But then we went with "Abby's birthday Bakery".
She even got to have a few friends from school and church come in addition to family.
We began by giving all the girls aprons... they turned out adorable.
We played pin the cherry on the cupcake.... so cute.
And then we played pass the present. It was a huge hit.
The girls all got to decorate their own cupcakes however they wanted and then they got to take them home in their very own "Abby's birthday Bakery" Boxes.
And of course their were tonz of sweet treats.
Adorable goodie bags.
And lots of laughter
Abby got so many fun gifts and her cake turned out adorable!
I am so glad that my little girl felt so special. I just love her so much. What a great way to bring in the FOURTH year!





















9 comments:
Maria you need to become a party planner! That is the cutest thing ever and I love those colors too...
You are such a great and fun Mom!
AMAZING!! One day I will get into Olivia's birthday when she understands what is going on. And then I will have to hire you to do all the work! Your cake is adorable. Did you make it? She is one spoiled girl... not to mention gorgeous!
darling darling party! fun to see a few familiar faces in the group :)
You should be on the food network or be a guest on the Rachel Ray show.. what I am trying to say is you should be FAMOUS! What an amazingly beautiful party! WOW
She is gorgeous just like her mommy!
miss you!
Shan
SO SO SO SO cute! I love it! Jules got the same skooter toy for her birthday this last year..now both my kids have one. you are very talented at party planning...and follow through!
Wow! I love all of it! So so so cute!
Ummm...the party looks amazing! Can I borrow all your decorations for Brooklyn's party this month?
You are such a fun mom!!!
I haven't checked in awhile and I've been catching up on your creative photography...first of all, I love your new blog design. Second of all, what a gorgeous little 4-year-old party! You are so talented. I'm sure you made one little girl very happy.
Post a Comment