Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amazing

That is how I would describe the last 7 years of my life. I have had so many Amazing moments with this man of mine I can't even tell you.





He is so good to me and I honestly don't think we could be happier. When I am down about what I am not able to have, I am reminded of the gift I was given to meet and fall in love with such an amazing person. I would not trade that for anything...not anything.

I know of so many people who struggle in their marriage and we just don't. I am grateful for that every day.

Isn't the number 7 supposed to be lucky? I am feeling pretty lucky today. To have such an amazing person by my side. As we raise our child, as we progress, as we face the challenges of this life and as we go into the next.. I will forever be grateful for Him.
Happy Anniversary
I love you babe

















2 comments:

Amy Baker said...

How cute are you guys? Happy Anniversary!

Paul/Heather said...

seriously- a match made in heaven!