




At the request of Abby's favorite Aunt I thought I would talk about my wonderful sister and friend. I am so lucky that I have a sister that loves my daughter as much as I do! She really is so good with her and she is so patient when abby is being crabby and only wants her mom. We have been so lucky to have Katie come stay with us for a while and its so great to have another person to entertain my ever so busy daughter! There are things about Abby that remind me so much of Katie when she was little. Like how every time I put a clip in Abby's hair she looks right at me and rips it out! That is so something Katie would do! Abby's hair is always in her eyes just like katies was. And boy is that little girl ever fighsty!!!!!
This last time when I went down to California my sister came to me and said " I can't wait until Abby will say " Aunt Katie can I sleep in your room tonight. " She was so excited! I informed her that by the time Abby could say that she will off married and have no interest in Abby sleeping in her room. But Katie didn't give up. The whole time I was there it was like all she talked about. "Wouldnt' that be soon fun" " I am going to be the COOL Aunt!" Well the night before we came home Katie took Abby up to put her in bed. And then she never returned! So I went up to check on her and sure enough Katie and Abby were asleep in my bed! Besides the fact that she accomplished a complete miracle in getting Abby to cuddle, it was so sweet to see them there.
Katie really is the best Aunt and Sister that anyone could ever ask for!
4 comments:
Nowww this is what im talkin about... gosh i miss my niece. and the things you wrote...very touching. seriously lol it almost made me cry!!!.
grrr. i cant wait to see you guys. just allen wont do. lol just kidding. its okay id rather have u guys for christmas then thanksgiving...im going to try and trade for abby!!!. i could get her some really cute stuff!..
thanks for posting this. i wont bug you for a while.
lOVE YOUUU
-Katie
Nice blog hunny! I think that you are so cute. Abby definately has a lot of people that love her wherever she goes.
sweet post about your sister! It made me wish I was closer to my sisters. I love that she got abby to snuggle with her! I hope you have a great thanksgiving tomorrow!
Fun Auntie! Abby is too cute!! Hope to see you this Holiday season!!
Post a Comment