Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Pictures






















I know I am a picture freak but I had these taken of abby a couple of weeks ago and I could not be happier with them! I feel like they capture abby perfectly! So sweet.... but so crazy! I know you probably don't want to see so many but my mom will so sorry!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she gets all her good looks from me.
my niece is theeee cutest baby in theee whole wide world. idc what anyone says.

Jill said...

Every one of the picures is absolutely beautiful! I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Who took the pics? So pretty! Your mom came out today and it was a lot of fun. I just love her. I hope you are doing well. she said you are not feeling well, I am so sorry. I hope you get better soon. It is so hard to be a sick and the mom. You will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! And really, who took those pictures!? They're all perfect!

Maria said...

This lady in provo took the pictures. Here name is Michele Reyes. She is really inexpensive and she gives you the disc! My mom is a really great photographer but i honestly just couldn't pass this up because it was such a good deal! You can contact her at michelereyes.com.