I
I haven't updated my blog in forever and i feel really guilty about that because
My sister came and we spent the fourth of july with her. We have a lot of fourth of july traditions because it was on then that scott and i started to date. So we went to the parade down in provo. and then had a family barbque. While I was cooking for the bbq abby fell of our porch and landed face down on a propane tank! It was a bloody mess and she was so upset! It was so sad because she was just recovering from her prior face injury. So she is just now... almost two weeks later, healing from her 4th of july injury! We also went to the stadium of fire that night. For those of you who don't know, it is an amazing fireworks show that is done at the byu stadium. Brooks and Dunn performed and of course the sang "my maria" which was way fun! It was a really great concert and the fireworks were amazing. Abby did pretty good. She acutally pretty much slept through the whole thing which was a first for us. Abby never ever falls asleep when you are holding her so it was kind of a treat! Anyway all in all it was a great fourth of july! The whole week that katie was here was fun filled! We went swimming a lot! There is this really fun pool by our house that is shallow and has all sorts of fun toys for kids. Like slides and things that dump water on you. Its really great! So we spent quite a bit of time there and Abby had so much fun! She absolutely loves the slide. she went on it like 50 times and became quite the pro! We also did some shopping ( actually got my sister to buy a dress!) and went to the movies. I seriously just enjoy being with Katie so much! I honestly feel like she adores my little girl as much as I do and that makes me sooo happy. She taught abby so many things when she was here. Abby's new favorite song is the wheels on the bus. I catch her singing it to herself all the time! She also has conversations with me all day. She has always been a talker, but know the conversations go something like this:
Abby: "Mom"
Me: "yes Abby?"
Abby: wah he ooh sorry fish cas baby so cal it pu"
Me: "really?"
Abby: "Really!"
Its so dang cute you can hardly stand it! Except for we go through this probably 85 times a day and it can get tiring! Thanks katie! When Katie left I was immediatly so sad and I just can't wait until she can come back and visit again! Maybe by then abby will have stopped going around the house saying "wheres katie?"
Anyway, besides all that things are going quite well. We are loving life not being in school! It is soooo nice to be done. Both Scott and I are going to Girls camp and Scout camp next week. Yes they planned it at the same time! It is the first time that I will be away from abby overnight and I am so glad that my mom is going to be able to come up here and watch her for me. I can't believe I am going to be gone for 3 days with no cell phone reception! Its going to be sooooo hard! But I am looking forward to being with the girls! Just wish me luck in being away from my little girl! And of course my wonderful husband! Don't worry hunny I will miss you too!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!! She is so big!! It is like she is a littl girl now. How fun. It sounds like you have been having a good summer and keeping yourself busy. Abby is just absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see you!!
I'm glad you will miss me too :). It was really nice to have all of Maria's family in town over the last couple of weeks. Love your blog!
i miss my niece....
and my big sis.
utah would suck without them: )
thats why i cant wait to live there. and play with my lil nieces...and nephews any time i want.
love you sis. thanks for the amazing week. <333
Hey Maria- It has taken me a while to post again but I finally got to it. Looks like you have had a fun summer so far! I love Katie she is so good with kids! I love you hair that length, I have thought about it for me but I am to chicken. Glad that things are going well! Let me know when you guys are down next so we can hang out!
-vanessa
maria!
hello!
I should be showering rightnwo because I have a small window of opportunity but found myself drawn to your blog. glad things are well! Miss you
I just have to tell you I pulled up your blog and Davis said Abby! I was so excited!!
they are so getting married!
Maria... I finally found your blog. Yeah. Can I link you? It is so much easier for me to check when you are linked. Things look like they are going well. Abby is to DIE for. The pictures below are amazing. I need to call your mom for picts of my little man. What a fun summer. My stomach still hurts that she feel on a propane tank.. YIKES. I am so glad that Katie came to visit. Seriously I have two older sisters and I used to go see my sister in Utah every summer for two weeks and just play with her kids... SO fun sisters are the best.. Glad you and yours had fun. I will wave to you on my way to Utah. I will be back Sunday so if you are here next week call me..
Post a Comment