Maria, You did such a good job. I love the family picture (only because I look better not because I didn't like the last one.) You are WAY too hard on yourself. Friday will still work great. Did we say 10:00. If so plan on me being there. Hallie was difficult, but I honestly don't care if she's not smiling because she's still cute and everyone knows that 2 year olds are difficult.
1 comment:
Maria,
You did such a good job. I love the family picture (only because I look better not because I didn't like the last one.) You are WAY too hard on yourself. Friday will still work great. Did we say 10:00. If so plan on me being there. Hallie was difficult, but I honestly don't care if she's not smiling because she's still cute and everyone knows that 2 year olds are difficult.
xoxo
Shannon
Post a Comment