Monday, October 22, 2007

A perfect party for a baby becomming a "Little Lady"

We Had Abby's party this weekend. I know it was early but it was best for everyone because my sister-in-law is having her baby tomorrow. We had so much fun. As you can see is it was a ladybug theme. I was quite proud how it turned out. The cake was adorable! I didn't do it myself but I picked it out so that has to count for something right?Abby walked around all day saying "birthday cake". She was so cute with all of her cousins there to help her open all her presents. And boy was she spoiled! She loved her Kitchen as I suspected and she has so many other fun presents that should keep her occupied for a while. She calls the kitchen "chicken" so that threw me off for a while. I couldn't understand why she kept saying "chicken" everytime she walked in her room. Well that was why, she was excited about her kitchen! Anyway it was a ton of fun! Thanks to everyone who came and especially my husband putting up with my crazy party planning!
In other news.... Scott was released from his calling yesterday. After 2 years in the Deacons quorum and then 3 years in the teachers quorum he was actually released! And then called into the Priests quorum! I have to admit I was definitely ready for a change. Since we are both with the youth it makes it difficult with Abby and having to be at all the activities. He has been with the same group of boys since primary believe it or not. And I understand the bishops reasoning since Scott does so well with them, however, it is still difficult for us. But we are happy to serve and do our best.

2 comments:

kellibelli said...

love all these posts! I am so glad you are posting more. i cannot beleive we have 2 year olds!!! he party looks adorable. I loved you birhtday party last year> You are very creative. I had the pirivelage of hanging with your mom and sis yesterday....so fun. I love your family.

Shannon said...

Cute, cute cake! I loved it. Very cute cookie suckers, too. You'll have to tell me how you made those. What a creative girl you are. Shannon