So I have been promising pictures of my tree and here they are. Again I don't feel like these pictures even remotely do justice to my beautiful tree but that is alright I guess. We are leaving tomorrow for my families house. But I have to say I will miss our beautiful house at Christmas. It really has been such a fun time for our little family. Every time Abby sees the Christmas tree it is like the first time and I love the wonder and amazement that she shows each time she sees it. Every time someone comes over she takes them around to each area of the house to show them our decorations. She is such a sweetheart. She thinks that by saying "ABBA" (Abacadabra!) She controls our lights being turned on and off. It is really quite funny! The other day at our ward Christmas party Santa brought bags of peanuts for everyone. So when ever you ask her what Santa is bringing her she says "Peanuts!" and she is really quite excited about it! If only I could restrict myself to just buying her peanuts!!!!
We went to see the lights on temple square last night and it was just so beautiful. One of Abby's favorite things to talk about are temples. She loves to look at them and it was just great so take her to the Salt Lake temple and tell her that she is going to be married there someday.
I guess I am just trying to say that Christmas has become so different to me as I have gotten older. Having a little girl to teach about Christmas has really changed my perception of it a lot. Trying to teach her about all the traditions, while still making sure she knows what Christmas is really about is definitely a project. But seeing Christmas through a child's eyes is so much fun.
In other news, I know everyone is wondering what is going on with our infertility stuff. I went to the doctor yesterday and it was the best experience ever. She was absolutely certain that we would be able to get pregnant again, and very soon. She was so understanding, and knew just what to say to make me feel better. She is honestly the first person that I have talked to that truly understood what I was struggling with, and knew how to help me. I am very hopeful, mostly because she was soooo confident, that what we are going to be doing will work. And we will be blessed with another baby. At the end of our visit she gave me a hug and just told me that I didn't need to worry anymore. I was of course an emotional mess, but it just felt so good to feel understood. Even though everything with the other doctor was kind of a mess, I know that it happened for a reason, and that the timing of us going to this doctor was perfect. We were able to be diagnosed by a doctor practically for free, without having to go through with all the extensive treatments we had planned. Now we have a much less evasive plan and someone who is committed to helping me get pregnant. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I know they have been heard!
3 comments:
What a beautiful tree. Is it real? It looks like it is, we have a real one this year, too. I loved your Christmas card. It looks like you are all Christmassy at your house. Good luck with all your fertility stuff. We'll pray for you. Keep us posted.
Georgoeus! SPELLING? I love how you decorate! It was fun seeing you yesterday. I am so happy to read this post and learn that things are looking up! What a blessing! I am very happy for you guys. I hope our kids can play soon together! love you, kelli
Post a Comment