Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

It snowed like crazy this weekend! I honestly haven't seen snow like this in a long time. We spent all morning playing in it! It was so much fun. I had to cancel two photo shoots because of it so I thought abby and I could have our own snow photo shoot!

4 comments:

kellibelli said...

love your pics! i really love your style! Hope you are doing better. any updates? will i get to see you at christmas this year?

dede said...

That is crazy all the snow!!! Abby is so cute. When we went to Utah Preston saw snow for the first time and said HOT HOT HOT...
I just read your last post.. Hang in there girly :) We are all praying for you. It will all work out soon!!! So sorry you have to go through it..

dede said...

That is crazy all the snow!!! Abby is so cute. When we went to Utah Preston saw snow for the first time and said HOT HOT HOT...
I just read your last post.. Hang in there girly :) We are all praying for you. It will all work out soon!!! So sorry you have to go through it..

kellibelli said...

hey, still waiting for your pics! good talking to you the other day!