Sunday, December 30, 2007

I survived!


My first wedding! If you want to see some more of the pics go to my photography blog!
photosbymaria.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Jill said...

Maria, you are so talented! I have a feeling you captured the personality of your clients with your photos! I love it! Way to go!

Shannon said...

You are incredibly talented at this, Maria. You will go far.

Celeste Dodge said...

Maria, will you email me? I lost your email address and I wanted to hear what your infertility dr. said and who she is! Thanks!

Jennifer Napierski said...

Maria you did a wonderful job! You should be very proud of yourself. It's should be very rewarding to you to be talented and you can be thankful for something to hopefully take your mind off of some of the other things that make you sad or frustrated. I will definitely want you this summer to take more family pictures!