Friday, August 15, 2008

update

I'll keep this short... I have had lots of people asking for updates so here it goes! Things were going pretty good. They put two medium grade embryos back on Sunday. The doctor seemed confident that we would have one baby, probably not two. Totally fine with me! I still stressed a bit but tried to remain possitive. I was on bedrest for 3 days and then finally got to go home. There was just nothing better than seeing my sweet girl after so long! I just love her so much and I missed her beyond words. And of course I cried a lot! Being home has been wonderful.. until this morning. Sorry if this is too much info but I started bleeding this morning. A lot.... and it hasn't stopped. I am again on bedrest which is really hard while I am at home. I am not going to lie, I am very nervous and scared. The nurse has assured me this could be just fine and not to worry... but how can I not? I am trying to again stay positive but I am feeling like I am running out of hope..... Basically I am asking for your prayers for our family again... if only to get me through the next few days until I find out..... Its been hard but I have so much support and that is what is getting me through. Thanks to all of you for everything!

10 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

You can count on truckloads of prayers from us. I know it's hard, but try to be still and let the Lord comfort you. I know He wants to.
-Kirsta and Nate

Celeste Dodge said...

I hope it all works out for you. We'll continue to pray for you.

King Family said...

You will continue to be in our prayers! We love you.
Brittnee

Paul/Heather said...

I will come over again and make sure you stay on the couch...I will bring some treats from Dippity (is that how you spell it?). How is Thursday?

Shannon said...

This is such a crappy thing you are facing and I am so sorry. I will continue to pray for your cute family. Keep your head up and try your hardest to think positive thoughts.

Cathi said...

You are in my prayers Maria.

kellibelli said...

I am emotional reading this. I am so sorry. You are SUCH a GREAT mom...this trial does not make sense at all. I will pray for you...

you are amazing.

woodjo said...

Our prayers are with you! It is hard as a parent to not be able to "make everything better". I know how hard this has been for you. Luv Mom and Dad Wood

Craig&Shannon said...

Maria!! I have you on my mind constantly! I hope everything is going well!

Much love
Shan

Sara said...

Maria, thanks for adding me to your blog. I have spent some time tonight catching up with you and your darling family. I asked Amanda how you were doing and she mentioned Texas, but I didn't realize exactly what you were doing there. Wow, what a tough thing to be away from Abby for so long. I'm glad you are home now, and I really hope you're doing ok. I'll check back to see how you're doing and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

xoxo!
Sara

p.s. You take fabulous photos! Abby is sooo adorable! Will she be 3 soon? I can't remember when her birthday is.