I am currently charging 100 dollars for an outdoor family photo shoot. I am only booking 2-3 sessions a weeks so call soon to get the week of your choice! Please call me to inquire about different options and ideas... I am always flexible! Here are a few samples of Christmas cards from last year... stay tuned for this years new designs!
mariacwood@gmail.com
801-787-4351
photoblog: photosbymaria.blogspot.com









5 comments:
So do you print the christmas cards, or do I go somewhere to print them?
I GOT DIBS on an outdoor family shoot. PLEEEASE!!!
I want one of each christmas card because I think they are all super cute....how much is that? :)
~heather
you are so talented. they all look so good...
I'm so jealous of your cards. They are WAY cuter than mine. Do you make these in photoshop? I think I might need you to teach me some tricks...
Maria I love all of those. THey all look so good. I may need to order some from you. I will call you!
Post a Comment