Monday, March 02, 2009

Random thoughts

I can almost taste spring and I can hardly wait! When ever I am bored I look to photography and it sure does limit you when it is 10 degrees outside!

We have such an eventful six months and the month of march I know is just going to crawl by!

Whitney and Allen only have a few more weeks until baby Riley comes. We are really excited for them! I can't wait to hold a brand new little baby! It sure has been a while..... Hopefully she will let me hold him lots and lots....(Hint!)

I am excited for the Bachelor tonight....I wonder what the big surprise is going to be.....He better pick somebody this time!

I am so happy that my laundry for the whole week is done!

I am officially the worst friend ever for not sending Nicki her pictures yet (so sorry!) tomorrow is the day!

Lots of photo shoots this month....so happy!

Really really want a new camera... sure wish my ovaries would cooperate!

I got Abby's easter dress this last week....Love it! Wish I was going to be here to see her in it!

I am so happy my husband has a job right now... I feel so bad for people who are being laid of... it makes me so sad!

I absolutely hate making enchiladas....it just so happens that is is both Scott and Abby's favorite food! So enchilada sauce here I come!

Abby calls my mom "Regular grandma" and Scotts mom "Normal Grandma"....is that an insult or a compliment?

Is it bad that I lie to my daughter to get her to take the sacrament? Let me explain... she wouldn't take it for the longest time...so I told her it was Granny bread and that it was really good (Granny bread is a brand of bread here that is out of this world yummy! And our ward always has granny bread) Abby then asks me "Grandma made this bread?" I promptly replied that yes SOMEBODY'S grandma made the bread... and she has been eating it ever since... it is not my fault that she think that it is "regular grandma" that makes the bread... right?

My husband is perfect....I love him so much!

Is it normal to be as cute as this girl of mine......


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

Yes you can hold him as much or a little as you want!

About Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About Me said...

I love reading how much you love your daughter and your life! It brings joy to my heart. I'm praying for you guys.

Paul/Heather said...

It is NOT normal to see such a pretty little girl...and hip hip hooray for WARM Sunny days.