Thursday, March 05, 2009

So very sick.....


I seriously feel as though I am on my death bed...so what do you do when you feel so sick you can hardly move....

Well I Take pics of Abby (I don't know what I was thinking!) I knew it was going to snow today so I thought I better take advantage of the nearly 3 weeks of snowless days around here.

I defiantly don't have the patience needed to get good pictures of this girl when I am sick.... but here is what we came up with....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




She has been beyond sweet to me....I love her so much!

7 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

I hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better soon! Abby sure does look cute in those pictures, as she does in all her pictures :)

Nicki said...

I hope you feel better! But the pictures are really really sweet!

Libby said...

So sorry you are sick! What can I do to help? Would Abby like to come over and play with Ben, do you think?

Classicphotos said...

If thats what you do when your sick, Your pretty good sister I love ya!!

Paul/Heather said...

I love the second pic!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Amy Baker said...

I hope you get feeling better. It's been so long since I have seen you. I hope you all are well. And cute pictures by the way!