Sorry I have been behind... It has been just one thing after another around our house. Scott's work decided at the last minute that they wanted to send him to a conference in Anaheim. I wasn't to fond of the idea since we had both just gotten home from Texas and I was totally exhausted. But I was excited that Abby and I were going to be able to go and that we would be able to spend time with family. We stayed at the Grand California hotel and it was in one word.... AMAZING! Every little detail was just incredible. My sister said she felt like she was at Hogwarts. We really felt special that we were able to stay at such a beautiful place! The Pools they had were wonderful. And we even had our own entrance to California Adventure! There were Granite counter tops in our bathrooms and even a plasma screen TV. The Bed was so comfy and they would turn down our sheets every night and do some cool design with the sheets and pillows for us. I just loved every minute of staying there.
Even though Scott had to work while we were down there, He still had some spare time. We wend to Disneyland for two days. One Day we went with Katie, Aj, and then Scott came in the evening. The next day we went with Nicki and Sadie and then Scott came and Nicki left. It was a lot of Disneyland. I am not one of those people that enjoy going for 5 days. I get my fill in one day, especially since Abby can't go on everything. We were also able to spend lots of time with my family. My two little brothers came for one night and a whole day. We went swimming and out to lunch. We even got to have the most amazing Italian Ice ever. We all loved it! My sister was able to come down a couple of times and we had such a good time! I am so lucky to be so close to my sister and I can't wait until she moves in with us in a couple of months.... Wooooo Hooo!My Mom and Dad came down the last night and took abby to Build a bear. She hadn't ever done this before and she absolutely loved it! Only one problem.... she built a Minnie! I am into more traditional toys, and so is my mom, but she said there was no convincing Abby otherwise, she was going to build a Minnie. It turned out way cute! And abby absolutely loves it! All in all we had such a great time. Thanks to all my family that made such huge effort to spend time with us while we were down there.. It was a blast! So there were too many pictures...So I did a slide show this time... Enjoy!


4 comments:
yayayy : ) man..i miss my little girl..
too bad i didnt get more pictures with her...its okay i have memories.. man i love her...
thanks for everything sis. and scott too. best brother in law ever..
Love you guys.
tell my girl i miss her..
Katie
Sounds like you guys had a blast, I am way jealous! I have never stayed at The Grand Califoria, but I have walked through it and even that was amazing!
Thanks for the fun day! We had a blast!
Your mom never ages! Your family is soooo beautiful.
Post a Comment