I know that I said I was going to do it a while ago. But I am really going to do it this time. I delayed because I heard that my Grandma was looking at my blog while she was in the hospital, and I didn't have her email so I could invite her. So please all of you that are looking, even if you are a friend of a friend, post a comment with your email and I will be sure to include you! The big transition will happen next week! Thanks for understanding.
12 comments:
Include me, I think you have my email.
Me too please!
I already gave you mine but here it is again:
georgeduhbya@gmail.com
Hey Maria,
I just found your blog! We are doing great here in Oklahoma. You can check out my blog at modmyrtle.blogspot.com . Also, check out haywusup.blogspot.com. It's a photography blog I stumbled across the other day that made me think of you. Your pictures are really turning out beautiful! You have so much talent!
~Joni
jrmintsnmangos@gmail.com
Include us too! brieannschmidt@gmail.com
I've been having fun checking out your blog! Our email is rjecamp@gmail.com our blog is thecampfam.blogspot.com.
Maria, Include me. I love the pictures of Sadie.
cindy
cindy@davis8.com
Maria, please include me. davidgking@email.com
Brittnee King
We love checking out your blog. ourfariswheel@gmail.com
Hey! When can I come down and you can take Alex's pictures? he is 7 days old today..
include this one as well. I did it !!!
How come when I go to your blog there are no entries visable? I have to click on archives. Is anyone else having this problem?
Post a Comment