Thursday, April 24, 2008

I know I know!








Eventually everyone is going to get so sick of seeing pictures of my little girl... But the coolest thing happened this morning.... Drum roll please.... Abby actually asked me to take her pictures. You better believe I was going to take advantage of that.... I also found some new actions that I love this morning.... So deal....

6 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

These look great. That is so funny that she asked you to take her pictures. :) Where do you get all these actions? I want to get them...

Whitney Bennett said...

P.S. That picture third from the bottom is so cute. She looks like a little ballroom dancer with her hips all out like that

Joni Gardine said...

Hi Maria,

That first one is my absolute favorite! I love the coloration on it, too. Abby is just beautiful.

Classicphotos said...

My kids never did that hahaha They are great Maria you are really getting it!!! Love ya Mom

kellibelli said...

First of all, I am obsessed with the skirt! Second of all..I think these are my favorite pics of her ever! I love them! I love all the poses she is doing. I love the effects! I really hope that everything goes well for you in texas, and we will be praying for you.

Eric and Hayley said...

These pics are adorable. She is a beautiful girl. Love her personality in each one:)