Friday, July 25, 2008
Gorgeous, from the inside out!
Warning.. to much information ahead! So I had my first appointment(this trip) this morning. And I found out a wonderful piece of information about myself... I have gorgeous ovaries! Wow who would of thunk it? Maryanne(my nurse) was walking down the hall after my ultrasound telling people how gogeous my ovaries were. This is great news considering that anything else I had remotely going for me has fled since arriving in Texas. Can we say HOLY HUMIDITY! I did my hair this morning, or so I thought...I think before I even left my room it was a poofy disaster. It may have never went strait I am not sure! And then any trace of make up I had on left the second I stepped outside! So I am left reassured that at least part of me is gorgeous right now.... luckily the rest of it doesn't matter hopefully.... gorgeous ovaries lead to a gorgeous baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a good time. I think pictures of the humid hair style and shiney face will suffice all your readers... did you take a camera?
:)
Nice! Too bad there's not some kind of pageant for our ovaries, or such thing as an ovary model you could make some sweet cash. Anyways I hope your not to lonely. You and your family are in my prayers. Call me if your bored, even if it's really late so we don't use our minutes. Love you!
Oh my! Texas humidity. Thinking of you Maria and wishing you the best!!
Post a Comment