Thursday, July 03, 2008

Seattle

Warning.. tons of pictures ahead! Well we got back a few days ago, but I needed some major time for recovery! That was the longest drive ever! But I am not complaining because Abby was perfect! I did feel bad for Marc and Ryan though... I remember when I picked out Abby's car seat I thought to myself and even said out loud.. "that looks so comfy" little did I know it would take up the entire back seat! Not really, but a least a seat and a half! Abby was sitting in the back seat in the lap of luxury while two grown men were scrunched for 15 hours! They didn't complain though and the ride went really smoothly!

The wedding was really nice, Whitney looked amazing and Allen looked great too! I was a lot of work... but the reception looked really beautiful and everything went really well. It ended up being wonderful weather.. no rain at all. We were able to go around Seattle a little bit but we were mostly just busy with wedding stuff! We were able to see some extended family and spend some time with them.. all in all it was such a great experience!And We are so happy to FINALLY have Whitney in our family!



I was so happy that my Grandparents on my Dad's side were able to come. They have been through so much with their health lately, it really meant a lot that they came. I love these pictures of Abby with my Grandma. My Grandma has always loved to read to us as we were growing up. Reading with her will always be one of my strongest memories of her. So it meant a lot that she was able to sit and read with Abby. These pictures are priceless to me...




We are glad we were able to go to the wedding, and we are also really glad to be home!Especially since we have so much traveling coming up in the next couple of months!

















I sure love this girl

7 comments:

Cathi said...

Allen and Whitney look so beautiful!!
Maria, I so enjoy your photos. Abby is so adorable! I love the photo of her with your mom. As a grandma of course I'm bias :)

Shannon said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Great pictures of your family. I love the one with your grandma. My grandma comes and reads with my girls once a week. It's a very special thing they do together.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Sounds like the wedding went really well. I swear Abby gets prettier ever picture you post of her! I am glad you guys had fun!

Nicki said...

I'm so glad all went well. Was the temple under construction? Good thing there's photoshop! Call me soon I want to hear all about it and your next adventure to Texas. Love you!!!

Paul/Heather said...

I am so excited for Allen to be married. BEST THING I HAVE DONE!
The picture of you and Scott...you look hot! Good job. :)
~heather

About Me said...

I emailed you a while ago seeing if we could get together when you were up here. Bummer I missed you. I am only 30 minutes from Seattle. Congrats to your Allen!
~Angelina

kellibelli said...

Loved being able to spend time with you in Seattle. Abby is so adorable. I loved seeing her pretend to wear a dress and dance like a princess...i am so bummed my camera was in the car at that moment. I hope all goes well in texas. You will be in my prayers.