Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scott's Softball Game

Well I figure now is as good of time as any to start the massive amounts of posts it will take to get me caught up...so stay tuned! Scott has been playing city league Coed softball for the last couple of years, pretty much all year long. We absolutely love watching them play especially since they are really good! Last season they even won the championship! Well, this season they are going to have to win three games in one night to win the championship and it is all going down this Thursday.. so wish us luck! I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago..... Abby, all nice and dirty, Brent and JoAnne, the loyal fans, and Scott making an awesome hit!




PS Did I mention he has hit either one two or even three home runs in every game this season!!!!

No comments: