

I am so happy to report that Abby's play room is finally finished! We are all so excited.... Especially me! I just love that all of Abby's toys are downstairs and her room actually stays clean! I love it! She calls it her fancy room (I am sure you are all familiar with Fancy Nancy.. Well we have Fancy Abby!) Scott worked so hard to get everything done, and I love how everything turned out. I have a few more finishing touches to do but for the most part the "fancy" playroom is done! Of course all of those empty shelves are completely full now! Woooo Hooooo!
5 comments:
It looks great. I would love to have a basement in our house, maybe someday when we move.)
ADORABLE! I love what you did.
I agree with Abby....it is FANCY
~heather
I love it!!!! I love the walls, they came out so nice!! Abbey is going to have a blast!
That is so cute! Abby is going to have so much fun.
Wow, pretty! YEAH for a clean room!
Post a Comment