Friday, May 16, 2008

Mothers Day

I really did have such a wonderful mothers day! Scott made me a beautiful breakfast in the morning. He even cut a tulip from our front yard. It looked so good! He also wrote me the most amazing card. He has always had such a gift for being able to express himself in writing. I always keep them because they are so well thought out and wonderful. Abby was adorable all day. Every time she would see me she would say "Happy Munners Day!" Even from the other room I would here her yelling it sometimes. She is such a sweet heart.

What greater gift could I have on Mothers day than to just be able to appreciate being a mother at all. Every day that goes by, Every treatment that I go through, and every dollar that we spend on trying to have another baby, I realize what a miracle it is that I am a mother. It was hard to get pregnant with Abby, but nothing like what we are going through now. And I am so grateful that I have her. She makes each day feel like such a blessing. She is such a joy and such a sweet little girl. I love that I have her and I love that Heavenly Father saw me fit to be her mother. I cherish every moment that I have with her. Even the difficult and frustrating ones because I know that not everyone can have children. She is truly a miracle in so many ways and I absolutely adore her and all that she brings to my life! Happy Munners Day to me!






4 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

She does amazing pictures, but they aren't baby pictures. So I will still come to you for sure. How are you? When do you go back to Texas?

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Actually I forgot that she does do baby pictures, but you never know I could still come to you. I love your pictures too!

Nicki said...

I'm glad you had a great mothers day. All your pictures are great! I love Abby's pictures of her running after butterflies in her swim suit so cute! Hang in there! I love you!

Cathi said...

You are a very special mother Maria in that you appreciate the blessing of being just that, a mother. It is a gift from God these little ones we have and if only all mother's would cherish each and every moment their children are with them. Gorgeous photos.