My Dad really is so great! He is so good with Abby. She has always loved my dad because he doesn't beg for attention from her. He is so quite and she loves that. I never thought that it would be my Dad that keeps up with what is going on with all of his kids. He is always calling and asking us how things are going in our lives. It means so much to get a phone call from my dad asking me how we are doing.
I have alway admired him for his knowledge about church history. When I talk to him he will often tell me what new things he has learned about our ancestors. I have always found those types of things so interesting. I hope that someday I will have the knowledge that he does about the church and about our family. I am sorry we could not all be there for my Dad's birthday but I want him to know that we were thinking about him and we hope his birthday was great!




No comments:
Post a Comment