Just in time too, because I was getting fed up with having winter in April! One of the things I have grown to love about Utah is the change in seasons. I think you just appreciate the warmth more after having 7 months of blistering cold! Abby and I played outside this morning with Scott's Dad and his newly retired mom. It was so wonderful to feel the sun on my face. One of the songs Abby and I sing together is "Here comes the sun" So fitting for today! Abby played out in the sprinkler for a while and it was fantastic!
There is absolutley nothing better than watching your daughter chase butterflies..... All pictures shown in lavender vintage
That is the cutest swimsuit ever! I hate HATE little two pieces for little kids, its not for the immodest thing but because they aren't cute. Plus, why would a two year old need to wear a bikini? I just don't get it! But Abby's swimsuit is so CUTE!
1 comment:
That is the cutest swimsuit ever! I hate HATE little two pieces for little kids, its not for the immodest thing but because they aren't cute. Plus, why would a two year old need to wear a bikini? I just don't get it! But Abby's swimsuit is so CUTE!
Post a Comment