Monday, June 02, 2008

Abbyisms.....


Some funny (and sometimes embarrassing) Abby moments of late.....

At church she stands up, points, and quite loudly says "Mommy, he's sleeping!" over and over again to the older man sitting behind us. He really did look like he was sleeping!

Also at church An older lady gets up to bear her testimony. This paticular woman has kind of a high pitched raspy voice..... Abby says over and over again, very loudly... "OOOOH Mom, so scary!"

Just happened to first have Barbie Snacks while we were at church and she kept calling them "Boobie snacks" " More Boobies mommy, more boobies....."

Are we noticing a trend with the whole church thing?

"Mommy I like your bookmark" while pointing to my Birth Mark

We are outside and a bird lands on our house....Abby yells out "no birdie, thats my house!"

We had been preparing and talking about the shower we through for Whitney. The morning of the shower Abby wakes up and the first thing she says is "Mommy are we going to Whitney's Bathroom?"

I sure love this little girl. She is talking in full sentences all the time now so who knows what she will come up with in the near future.....

6 comments:

The Waldram Family said...

The best was the barbie snacks story!

Nicki said...

I miss that girl! She's so sweet. I can't wait till Sadie starts talking. I'm sorry about your friend that is heart breaking. I love reading your blog, your such a beautiful, patient person. Hang in there. I LOVE you!!!

King Family said...

Abby is so cute. I love hearing kids talk.

Craig&Shannon said...

I am glad to hear that Abby says funny things too! Bay is so embarassing sometimes! It broke my heart to hear about your friends little girl, it really does put into perspective how we should count our blessings! How is everything goin in the Texas department? How are you feeling?

I think of you often!

xoxo
shan

Anonymous said...

hahah i was cracking up when i heard all these because i can picture abby doing all these things
i miss my little girl and i cant wait to see her.
i love you sis
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Eric and Hayley said...

So funny. I loved the church ones that would make me laugh so hard.