So, our yard has been a work in progress. And it is definitely coming along..... slowly but surely. Its just so hard because we have had Young women and young men stuff every weekend so far this summer. And it isn't going to slow down.... so it makes it hard to get the big projects done. But our grass is looking better and we have some trees and flowers that we planted a couple of weekends ago. Almost every night we are outside, watering the spots that need a little extra help.. or at least we try to. For some reason Abby thinks its her job to do the watering. And it is very risky business to try and take pictures while abby is in control of the hose. But I was feeling brave and only got doused a couple of times. I was using a lens that I hardly ever use. I really love it, if Abby would just sit still... fat chance!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
lol my little girrl...shes such a cutie. i cant wait to watch her! we will have soo much fun. : )
I just love working in the yard too. Cute pictures. Thanks for your messages on my blog. I truly know you are a special mommy for Miss Abby! I hope you guys are having a fun summer. We miss home, but we're having a great time out here in AR too. We'll have to get together when we get home.
It must run in your fam to take the best pics. I think you should teach a class and I mean that seriously. I keep telling Eric how I need to learn how to take amazing pics for when we have a baby someday....are you up for it?
6 comments:
lol my little girrl...shes such a cutie.
i cant wait to watch her! we will have soo much fun. : )
Kenadee also loves to water the plants and she gets soaking wet everytime. Aren't they fun!
Yay, your camera is back. She is sooo cute! My kids are pretty much terrified of the hose... what whimps!
Fun pics! I love her little dress too!
I just love working in the yard too. Cute pictures. Thanks for your messages on my blog. I truly know you are a special mommy for Miss Abby! I hope you guys are having a fun summer. We miss home, but we're having a great time out here in AR too. We'll have to get together when we get home.
Amy
It must run in your fam to take the best pics. I think you should teach a class and I mean that seriously. I keep telling Eric how I need to learn how to take amazing pics for when we have a baby someday....are you up for it?
Post a Comment